Sunday, January 09, 2011

The World has gone mad...

When will people like the half-witted, half-term quitter, morally and intellectually bankrupt pretender, Palin, learn that words, like actions, have consequences. I wrote in part on this topic almost two years ago (http://il-dolce-far-niente.blogspot.com/2009/04/disconnect.html), about how words can create, change, destroy real things in the physical world. Now, Palin's PR machine has spun up to try to say that her website "targeting" Democrats using riflescope-style crosshairs had "nothing to do with violence or guns." Really? I know you guys aren't that naive, so then you must be complicit...guilty...responsible. "We never ever, ever intended it to be gun sights," she said in an interview with talk radio host Tammy Bruce Saturday. "It was simply crosshairs like you'd see on maps." Give me a fucking break. I've never seen crosshairs on any map I've ever looked at. Have any of you? Go home, hug your children, and contemplate the death of the 9-year-old little girl, born on 9/11/2001, who only went because she was just elected to her student council, and a neighbor thought it would be a great experience for her to see what real politics was all about. How dare you spin this!!!

I would love to see Palin indicted as a co-conspirator.

Perhaps now, Sarah, following the brutal murders of a 9-year-old (!), a federal judge, a minister, and three nearly 80 year old bystanders, perhaps now, you'll engage what few sequentially-firing neurons you have, and THINK before you open your mouth...I hope the faces of the dead haunt your dreams for the rest of your life, though I suspect that in your own dimly lit mind, you can't or won't ever make the connection. Go back to Alaska, won't you? Leave the country to the truly patriotic, dedicated, committed ADULT leaders...

1 comment:

Shelli Noca said...

WOW! All I can say to this is... THANK YOU!!

Awesome post, I'm glad I found your blog today!